The Indian Bollywood Industry is known for its extravagant and larger than life charisma and this charisma reaches its peak when it comes to Bollywood songs. After all its these songs which are played at every wedding, and are hummed for years after their release. These songs are famous not only for their beautiful lyrics and melodious tunes but also for the marvelous locations at which they are shot. The trend of shooting at exotic locations may not be new but has become increasingly popular over the past few years. Here are a few songs shot at locations that are sure to give you major #VacayGoals!!
- Yeh Haseen Vadiyan – Roja (Kashmir) One of the most beautiful creations of the legendary AR Rehman, this song is shot in the bewitching Kashmir valley. The snow covered mountains and the trees, the Kashmiri folk dance and the lush greenery are all depicted in the most romantic way in this song. The beautiful scenes of this melody are going to make you wanna pack up your bags and take a trip all the way to The Earth’s Paradise with your significant other.
- Jiya Jale– Dil Se (Thekkady) Shot in God’s Own Country, this song is truly one of the best representations of South India.. Kerala is divine!.There are beautiful landscapes, a rich heritage and its the birth place of the classical dance form of Kathakalli and all of this is represented beautifully in this song. The allure of Thekkady and Aleppey is sure to charm you enough to make you plan your next vacation to the land of backwaters!
- Subhanallah– Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani ( Gulmarg) Every thing in this song is going to ignite your wonderlust. The bonfire party, the snow fight, the camping and the trek. Shot in one of the chilliest regions of Kashmir, Gulmarg, this song will surely make you get that dead whatsapp group buzzing and plan the long due trip with your school friends!
- Teri Ore- Singh Is Kinng ( Giza, Egypt) The Pyramids and The Great Sphinx of Giza, Egypt are shown in one of the most romantic songs of the 2000s. The beauty of the place is so bewitching that one can easily ignore the beauty of Katrina Kaif for a moment to admire the Pyramids!
- Ishq Wala Love– Student Of The Year (Pahalgaon) Officially the most romantic song of 2012 and is shot in one of the most romantic locations of India, Pahalgaon. The song shows all that Pahalgaon is known for.. From the thick forests to the beautiful snow and is sure to make you crave for some romantic time with your partner in the hills.
- Gerua– Dilwale ( Iceland) The entire song is filmed in the south coast of Iceland and shows a lot of the area in detail. The Volvanic Ash Sands, The Basalt Rock Columns and Skogafoss Waterfall are few of the many locations in Iceland, at which this song is shot, making it a treat to both the ears and the eyes!
So are you now in the mood of going to Kashmir with your friends? Or do you wanna surprise your partner with a trip to Egypt? Let us no in the comments below and wait no longer and pack up your bags and get the tickets booked!!